CBSE 12th Exam 2022 Important Information-
Board of Kendriya Shiksha Kendra has released an important notice for CBSE class 12th private students. Private students have time till December 2, 2021, to submit CBSE 12th Exam Form online at the official website of cbse.gov.in. CBSE also informed the private candidates that their examination will be held only for the second term and not for the current term. Their final result for board exams will be calculated on the basis of second term grades.
CBSE Board Exam 2022 Forms for 12th Class will be accepted online only by private candidates. As per the official notification on instructions no application will be accepted without fee payment. Check eligibility criteria here.
CBSE 12th Exam 2022: Important Notice
Please note that the following categories are taken from the official information. Also, no individual candidate will be allowed to submit the exam paper.
- Candidates declared ‘Key Repeat’ by CBSE in 2021.
- Those who have been placed in the ‘coup’ category in the CBSE 12th Board 2021 mains exam.
- Those who were placed in ‘Paint’ category in August/September 2021 CBSE 12th Exam.
- Candidates who failed in the exam in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 can also apply.
- Candidates who will give board exam in 2021 but want to improve their performance.
- Those who have passed in 2020 and 2021 but now want to appear in an additional subject can also apply.
The official statement said: “Female candidates who are residents of National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT Delhi) and who have passed class X or equivalent examination from any recognized council on or before 2020.”
Even the students of Delhi’s Patrachar Vidyalaya can apply.
PWD candidates are also mentioned in the CBSE notice. It reads: “Physically Challenged student who is a resident of National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT Delhi) and who has passed class X or equivalent examination from any recognized council on or before 2020.”
CBSE 12th Board Exam 2022 will be conducted for regular candidates on two terms. With the issue of this notice it is clear that the calculation of result for above mentioned candidates will be done differently and will not be same as for general candidates.