32. The word bandwidth is also used to mean ________?
(A) width of the data cable
(B) number of the computers on a particular network
(C) amount of data transferred**
(D) None of these
33. Which of the following tool is not normally used during system analysis?
(A) Program flow chart
(B) Grid chart
(C) Question check list
(D)None of these**
34. In order to save word document as a web page you need to?
(A) put the appropriate graphics and links on the document
(B) save the document in simple text format
(C) use your web browser as an editor and save as URL**
(D)save as HTML
35. The ______ of system includes the programs or instructions.
36. The advantage of DRAM is ?
(A) It is cheaper than SRAM
(B) It can store more than that of SRAM
(C) It is faster than SRAM
(D) None of these
(E) Both A and C**
Q.37. A word in a web page that, when clicked, opens another document is called ___
Q.38. One Terabyte (1 TB) is equal to?
(A) 1028 GB
(B) 1012 GB
(C) 1000 GB
(D) 1024 GB**
Q.39. Which operating system is developed and used by Apple Inc?
Q.40. Which of the following places the common data elements in order from smallest to largest?
(A) Character, File, Record, Field, Database, File
(B)Character, Record, Field, Database, File
(C)Character, Field, Record, File, Database**
(D)Bit, Byte, Character, Record, Field, File, Database
41. Which of these networks is usually the fastest?
(D) All the networks are equally fast
42. Which of the following is a general-purpose network?
(a) Storage Area Network (SAN)
(b) Local Area Network (LAN)**
(c) Enterprise Area Network (EAN)
(d) Virtual Area Network (VAN)
43. What is the IEEE standard for Gigabit Ethernet?
(a) IEEE 802.3ab**
(b) IEEE 802.34
(c) IEEE 802.3g
(d) IEEE 802.3z.
44. Which of the following options acts as a barrier between local Area Network (LAN) and the Internet?
(a) SQL Injection
(d) Cross Server Scripting
45. Which of the following networks uses telephone lines?