Posted on May 04, 2022
By Mayur shukla
Published in Education
1. Greatest number of Sweat glands are present in which part of the human body?
C. Palm of the hand
2. Vaccination was started by.......
A. Jonas E. Salk
B. Paul Muller
C. Edward Jenner
D. Robert Frost
3. Proteins are made up of .......
B. Amino acids
C. Fatty acids
D. Nucleic acids
4. Mention the source of Liver, milk, egg yolk, fish liver oil?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B2
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin C
5. Which of the following name of scientist and their field of work is correctly matched?
A. DNA/Double helix: F. Crick J. Watson, M. Wilkins
B. Modern classification of plants and animals based on a system: Harvey
C. Bacteria: Linnaeus
D. Blood travels in a continuous circuit: Leuwenhock
6. Heart is made up of
A. Non-striated muscle
B. Cardiac muscle
C. Adipose tissue
D. Striated muscle
7. Hargobind Khorana had researched on .....
A. Synthesis of simple DNA
B. Understanding the genetic code
C. Reduction of mutation
D. Synthesis of RNA from bacterial cell
8. Name the corona virus that kills human?
9. In which part of the body digestion of protein starts?
10. Name the acid that is secreted in the stomach?
You Can Also Visit My Previous Post :